Details and Tickets
View Larger Image
Jonathan EdwardsFriday, January 24, 2014 8:00 PM
Warm as summer sunshine, real as the truth, intimate as a long overdue visit between old friends … such is a Jonathan Edwards concert. Four decades into a stellar career of uncompromising musical integrity, the man simply delivers, night after night – songs of passion, songs of insight, songs of humor, all rendered in that pure and powerful tenor which, like fine wine, has only grown sweeter with age.
All ticket prices include a $3 service fee. See how this service fee helps One Longfellow Square.
We do not use paper tickets.
Tickets are available by cash or check at any time.
Ticket Ordering and Event Guidelines for One Longfellow Square:
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be given on ticket purchases unless the show is cancelled.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover.
- Tickets are available for purchase by credit card 60 days prior to an event by phone and 30 days prior to an event online.
If you wish to order tickets for an event earlier than 60 days prior, you may do so at any time by paying with cash or check.
Call 207-761-1757, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our Box Office to purchase tickets by cash or check.
- Tickets for most shows are also available at Bullmoose Music locations.
- One Longfellow Square does not issue paper tickets for most events. The name on your order will automatically be entered on the Will Call List for that event. Check in at the door. If others in your party are arriving separately, please have them check in under the name on the ticket order.
- All seats are General Admission.
- Doors will generally open 1 hour before showtime. This may change based on the event.
- A full bar will be available at all events unless otherwise noted.
Positive Proof of Age must be shown for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- All events are All Ages unless otherwise noted.
- In the event of a cancellation, customers will be given the choice of transferring the tickets to a rescheduled date or a full refund. If you have purchased tickets to a show that has been cancelled, please call (207)761-1757 or e-mail email@example.com.